- Teladoc is a national network of U.S. board-certified, NCQA certified, and state-licensed physicians who use electronic health records, telephonic consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate.
- Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work or on-the-go. Cost of Consultation: Free!
How to use Teladoc
- 97% member satisfaction, 91% medical resolution and 97% physician satisfaction
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health records
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes.
- On average, members receive a call back from the physician in 22 minutes.
- Teladoc guarantees all members will receive a call back from a physician in three hours. (Teladoc physicians successfully completed 99.6% of the consult requests within three hours in the past year.)
- On average, Teladoc physicians resolve 91% of the calls. The remaining calls are referred to the member's PCP, a specialist, or the ER unless the member is seeking a prescription that is outside the Teladoc scope of service.
- Pediatric network available
- No age restrictions
| || |
Use Teladoc for non-emergency medical issues such as:
| || |
© 2016 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Please visit www.careington.com/teladoc for a complete list of state availability. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we'll not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
VSP® Vision Savings Pass
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. With
the best choices in eyewear, VSP makes it easy to find the perfect frame. Members can choose
from great brands like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and more*.
• Access to discounts through a trusted, private-practice VSP doctor
• One rate of $50 for eye exams**
• 15% savings on contact lens exams***
• Special pricing on complete pairs of glasses and sunglasses
• Unlimited use on materials throughout the year
• Exclusive Member Extras and special offers
|• $50 with purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses. |
• 20% off without purchase.
• Once every calendar year
• Guaranteed pricing with WellVision Exam, not to exceed $39.
With a purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses:
• Single vision $40 • Lined trifocals $75
• Lined bifocals $60 • Polycarbonate for children $0
• Average savings of 20-25% on lens enhancements such as progressive lenses, and scratch-resistant and anti-reflective coatings.
• 25% savings when a complete pair of prescription glasses is purchased.
• 20% savings on unlimited non-prescription sunglasses from any VSP doctor within 12 months of your last WellVision Exam.
• 15% savings on contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation).
Laser Vision Correction
• Average 15% off the regular price or 5% off the promotional price; discounts only available from contracted facilities.
*Brands subject to change
**This cost is only available with the purchase of a complete pair of prescription glasses; otherwise you’ll receive 20% off an eye exam only.
***Applies only to contact lens exam, not materials. You’re responsible for 100% of the contact lens material cost.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
Podiatry - Foot and Ankle Care
- 50% discount on the provider's normal exam fee
- 20% discount on the provider's normal fee for all other services and products
The Podiatry Plan provides consumers with the opportunity to receive savings on top-quality services from America's leading podiatric physicians.
The podiatric physicians offered to our members are trained to meet patient foot and ankle care needs at reduced rates. Providers agree to the quality and pricing standards established for the program. Membership in the Podiatry Plan entitles members to a 50% savings on the provider's fee for the initial exam and 20% savings on fees for all other services and products.
Key Features of HNA Podiatry Network*:
- Top quality, discounted services from America's leading podiatric physicians.
- Initial exam and consultation includes complete gait analysis, x-ray, neurological exam and vascular exam
- Treatment programs for heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, diabetes, arch pain, arthritis, orthotics and other foot and ankle problems
Chiropractic & Alternative Medicine
Members will have cost-effective access to one of the largest networks of chiropractors and other top qualified alternative health care practitioners in the United States. Healthways WholeHealth Network is a complete wellness program comprised of over 36,000 practitioners nationally including over 14,000 chiropractors and over 22,000 alternative health care providers.
Members save 10% to 40% on chiropractic services, 25% on vitamins and nutritional supplements and receive discounts on many types of alternative health care therapies including:
- Diet and Nutritional Counselors
- Exercise Specialists
- Holistic Health Practitioners
- Body Work
- Nutritional Counseling and Supplements
- Relaxation Treatment (including Hypnotherapy)
- Personal trainers
- Herbology and Herbal Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Tai Chi and Chi Gong
- And many more!
Pet Care is a veterinary discount plan, accepted at over 2,000 veterinary practices, that is designed to give members peace-of-mind knowing they can better provide for their pet. Pet Care includes all companion pets (dogs, cats, birds and other pets) in a household. Pet Care members will save 25% on veterinary services provided by participating veterinarians.
Discounted Services include:
- Elective procedures
- Dental care
- Office visits
- Hereditary disease care
- Holistic care
With Pet Care, members can also save 10% to 30% at participating providers on pet services and supplies such as:
- Doggy day care
- Pet sitting
Pet Care also offers a free pet ID tag and 24/7 lost pet recovery service!
Participating veterinary practices are not required to discount: Products taken home, outsourced service, e.g., blood work sent to a lab or an outside specialist, non-medical services, e.g., routine grooming, services already discounted and mileage fees for mobile vets.
Diabetic Care Supplies
Better Living Now, Inc. (BLN) is a managed care provider of healthcare products and services, specializing in the needs of patients with chronic conditions. From medical appliances and supplies to home medical equipment, BLN can be a member's single source for all their vitamin and nutrition or durable medical equipment needs.
BLN brings these values to the member:
- Free shipping and choice of free gift with first order
- Durable Medical Equipment - 20% to 30% off of retail price
- Disposable Medical Supplies - 20% to 40% off of retail price
- Nutritional Supplements and Daily Living Aids - 20% to 25% off of retail price
- No shipping charges for orders that are $100 or more. Shipping is a flat $7.95 for orders under $100
- BLN ships up to a 90-day supply and the BLN care coordinators send a replacement notification before the supplies run out
- No complicated forms to fill out and no inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Most of Better Living Now's high quality products come with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
LASIK Vision Correction
Serving you with choice, quality and savings.
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 800 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meets their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced physicians who have collectively performed over 4 million procedures.
The QualSight program is not an insured program.
Product not available in MT.
24-Hour Nurse Line
CareNet's Nurse Line provides access to experienced, compassionate nurses available anytime to answer questions, assess symptoms, and provide care recommendations. Staffed by highly skilled, registered nurses, CareNet's Nurse Advice team is available 24/7 to assist with members' health concerns.
With nurse triage, members are directed to a facility close to them, saving time and money. Receiving advice from these registered nurses reduces claims and costs, relieves stress and increases productivity.
Carenet's Nurse Line Services include:
- Symptom assessment and phone triage
- Urgent and non-urgent care advice
- Drug and medication information
- Recommendations or condition explanations
Carenet provides deaf and foreign language services through the use of TDD and a language line service. This service can be accessed by members 24/7 including holidays.
Carenet members have access to a pre-recorded health information library consisting of over 1,100 various topics* including:
*There are over 600 audio health library topics available in Spanish.
- eDocAmerica is an online health and wellness service that provides 24/7 unlimited access to physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, and dietitians for routine medical questions and information.
- Members are able to ask what they want, when they want and always get personal answers.
- Members are able to avoid spending unnecessary time waiting in a doctor's office for routine health issues that could have been easily addressed through a simple online exchange with a medical professional.
- eDocAmerica members will also receive access to a 3D Health Encyclopedia with over 300 topics and conditions, Health Risk Assessments and weekly health tips, delivered straight to the member's email.
Members are entitled to prescription savings from 15% to 60% off of the retail price of generic drugs and from 15% to 25% off of the retail price of brand name drugs at over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
Members can save even more on maintenance medications through a convenient and money-saving mail service, MedVantx. Members receive savings on 90-day supplies of medications when ordered online, by phone or through the mail with our mail-order pharmacy!
Weight Watchers® incorporates healthful eating, physical activity, behavior modification, a weight maintenance phase and, for those who attend meetings, group support. It is based on the philosophy that successful weight loss is achieved through the attainment of a series of realistic goals.
Members can choose from the following weight loss offerings and receive special savings of at least 25% savings off the regular retail pricing!
Option 1: MONTHLY PASS*
Local meetings provide a supportive atmosphere, which can help you be more successful. With the Monthly Pass you get flexibility of attending Weight Watchers meetings in your community when and where it suits you best. You benefit from an experienced Leader and group support from your fellow members. The Monthly Pass also includes the At Work program, which makes your workplace healthier by offering you and your company all of the success of the Weight Watchers program from your own office. This program includes unlimited community meetings, the mobile app and access to online eTools in participating areas. After 20 employees have committed to joining the community meetings, a Weight Watchers representative will come to your office to have the meetings onsite as long as 12 employees remain active in the program.
Local meeting vouchers are available for areas that do not offer the Monthly Pass.
Special Pricing: $15.96 for the first month and $31.96 every month thereafter, provides members with unlimited meetings each week, free registration, free eTools and the lowest price per week! A valid payment method is needed to complete the sign-up. Members will be charged the special pricing each month until cancelled so payment is not required when attending a meeting. To ensure the next month's card arrives on time, the member's credit card may be charged up to 15 days prior to their renewal date each month.
Option 2: ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION
Member can follow Weight Watchers, step-by-step online, with interactive tools and resources like a weight tracker, progress charts, restaurant guides and hundreds of recipes and meal ideas. Plus, connect with the free online community, day or night, for inspiration and motivation.
Special Pricing: 12 months for $133.36
WEIGHT WATCHERS is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. and is used under license.
*This product is only available in participating areas of the United States.
Travel Assistance and Emergency Medical Assistance are available through Travel Guard when you are traveling over 100 miles away from home and you are faced with a serious injury or illness, or a travel-related emergency such as lost luggage, passport or wallet; flight rebooking, or pre-trip travel advice on required inoculations.
Emergency Travel Services
- Flight Rebooking
- Passport & Travel Document Replacement
- Baggage Tracking
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Embassy or Consulate Referral
- Emergency Message Relay
- Legal Referrals
- Rental Vehicle Return
- Security and Evacuation Assistance
- Roadside Assistance (access only)
Worldwide Travel Assistance **
- Pre-Trip Travel Advice
- Hotel Reservations and Ground Transportation
- Translation and Interpretation Services
Medical Assistance Services
Emergency Medical Transportation Assistance - If you suffer an injury or illness that requires medical treatment or hospitalization, Travel Guard will coordinate and arrange emergency medical transportation to the nearest, most appropriate medical facility. Once the customer is stabilized, Travel Guard coordinates his/her return to a hospital near their home.
**Non-emergency travel booking fees include: $35 per person for domestic tickets, $55 per person for international tickets, $35 per person for tours and cruises, $20 per hotel booked, and $20 per rental car booked.
Limitations & Exclusions:
Travel Guard provides traveler assistance through coordination, negotiation and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Roadside Protect has designed a roadside assistance plan to reduce the impact of many of the inconveniences and burdens that accompany automobile ownership. Whether the issues are auto maintenance, automobile breakdown, or automobile accidents, this plan has been designed to enhance member's automobile experience.
Roadside Assistance Services:
- Vehicle Towing
- Vehicle Fuel Delivery
- Vehicle Extrication
- Vehicle Tire Change
- Vehicle Lock-Out
- Vehicle Jump Start
Emergency Roadside services are provided to Roadside Protect, Inc. by Signature's Nationwide Auto Club Inc.
1. Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle. 2. Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered. 3. Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields, or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach. 4. Towing a vehicle off a boat dock or marina. 5. Delivery or repair of tires. 6. Installation or removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires. 7. Vehicle's storage charges. 8. Cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor relating to towing. 9. Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposed or using dealer tags (Note: All trucks in New York have commercial license plates whether they are used for business or private use. If the truck is used for private use, we will dispatch.) 10. Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, or stolen vehicles. 11. Service for unlicensed vehicles. 12. Service for vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law. 13. Service for vehicles illegally parked or impounded. 14. Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance. 15. Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch, or shovel vehicles from unplowed roads, snow banks, snowbound driveways, or curbside parking.
- A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Not available in HI, MD, NY, NJ, RI or MA.
**ND, SD and VT offer Specialty Lab testing only
A premier diagnostic scheduling service that provides Careington members and their family with savings from 10% to 60% on advanced imaging procedures at over 2,400 radiology facilities nationwide.* This program was specially designed to reduce the costs on MRI, CT and PET scans.
Imaging Service Includes:
- VIP Appointment scheduling within 48 hours
- Preferred after hours and weekend appointments often available
- Appointment reminder call and email direction to the facility
- Access to a high quality, fully credentialed facility
*Not all locations may accept orders from other countries. Please notify scheduling specialist in advance so they can verify if participating providers will accept such orders.
This product is not available in HI, VT and WY.US Imaging Network, LLC and/or INA, LLC are not affiliated with US Imaging, Inc.
Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements
Swanson Health Products sells vitamins and supplements, organic foods, natural skincare products, homeopathic remedies and more. Swanson offers members a 10% discount on all products. Swanson will match the price of a product if the customer finds a lower price at another merchant.
Services include flat-rate shipping, Swanson's 100% money-back guarantee, outstanding customer service available 24/7 that includes phone, email and live chat sessions, as well as in-depth articles and other expert information.
Deal of the Day: Different products are listed on the website each day at specially marked-down prices.
Health Library: Swanson's Health Library contains an abundance of useful information, such as a radio talk show with a doctor, full-length articles written by acclaimed doctors and natural health practitioners, videos that offer answers, healthy recipes and much more.
Careington has owned and managed dental networks for 30 years and has recently contracted with DenteMax, another quality dental network provider, to create a "combined" national discount dental network with significant presence. This combined network is known as the Maximum Care Discount Network.
The Maximum Care Discount Network creates one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. The network combines the outstanding network management skills of two great organizations and results in discounts of 20% to 50% below the 80th percentile of Reasonable and Customary charges.
Members are able to take advantage of savings offered by leaders in the dental care industry.
Sample Savings Chart
|Description||Regular Cost*||Plan Cost**||$ Savings||% Savings|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$85||$38||$47||55%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$201||$90||$111||55%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,424||$726||$698||49%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$941||$1,106||54%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$707||$675||49%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$97||$143||60%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Maximum Care (DN14) fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
Vrtuo Entertainment Loyalty Reward Suite
Vrtuo Interactive Entertainment Suite - Experience the first, beyond television level IPTV Network! Whether you are a SmartMed Plus+ Member or not, you will be able to enjoy movies, shows, programs, music, and lifestyle entertainment. You will have access to SmartMed Plus+ on all devices including Smart TVs, cell phones, computers, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Xbox, Playstation, Wii and more.